The cockpit is voluminous and very comfortable with seating for up to 12.
The helm station is to starboard with wet bar to port. Aft of the helm is a large U-settee with table. Fully aft is a very large
sunpad which lifts to access the engine room.
There is a Bimini top with full enclosure, stainless steel framed windshield with wipers and large swim platform.
Deck surfaces are non-skid gelcoat with carpet.
- Large galley with abundant counter space and storage
- Whirlpool 4 burner cooktop
- Goldstar microwave
- Stainless sink w/faucet
- Sony entertainment system
- Furuno Navnet radar/plotter
- Furuno LS-6100 sounder
- Furuno GPS GP-36
- Navicontrol AP3003 autopilot
- Uniden UM525 VHF radio
- Whitestar Riviera compass
- ACR EPIRB
- Clarion AM/FM/CD changer
- Gafrig speedometer
Deck and Mechanical Equipment
- No Working Generator
- Bow thruster
- Lofrans winch w/chain and plow type anchor mounted in bow
- Vacuflush heads and MSD system
- 72,000 BTU Condario A/C system
- Isea 12 gal. water heater
- Electric grill and refrigerator at helm deck wet bar
- All stainless heavy duty deck hardware
- 50 amp shore power inlet and cord
- Fireboy fire control system
- Full canvas cover for aft deck
This is a beautiful example of a Baia 63 which is both agile and fast!
She had a refit in 2017 including Platinum color scheme,interior décor, complete bottom job and full servicing of drive system.
There is currently no working generator.