Cruising Speed: 13
Maximum Speed: 15
SPECS: MOSAIQUE 163'' 2002/2020 Proteksan Turquoise Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
Year Built: 2002
Year Refit: 2022
Naval Architect: Dubois Naval Architects
Interior Designer: Kristina Ferrand
Hull Construction: Steel
Hull Configuration: Displacement
Length: 49.90m (163'' 9")
Beam: 9.30m (30'' 6")
Draft: 2.93m (9'' 7")
Gross Tons: 589
Accommodation: 12 guests in 6 cabins
Total Crew: 12
Flag: Cayman Islands
Classification: ABS, MCA Compliant, ISM Compliant, Commercial
Speeds & Capacities
Cruising Speed: 12.5 Knots
Maximum Speed: 15 Knots
Fuel Consumption 2 ME+1GE: 180 l/hr at cruising speed, 320l/hr at top speed
Machinery and Electrical
Main Engines: 2 x 1100hp Caterpillar Diesel
Engine Hours (August 2022) Since Major Overhaul:
Generators: 2 x 160 Kw Caterpillar
Generator Hours (August 2022) Since Full Overhaul:
Gear Boxes: Reintjes WAF 541
Propulsion: 2 x Teignbridge 5 blade propellors
Fuel Separator: Alfa Laval MAB 103B
Electricity: 220V 50hz / 300V 50hz 3phase
Shore Power: 120 / 380V 1&3phase 50/60hz
Converter: Atlas 80Kw
Battery Services: 24V
GPS : 1 x Simrad A170 + 1x Furuno GP170
Navtex: Sailor TT-3606E
VHF: 2 x Sailor 6222 VHF DSC
Wind Gauge: B & G Hydra 2000
Echosounder: ELAC LAZ 5100
Chart Display: Transas Navi Sailor 4000 MFD
Bow Thruster: CRAMM V2 20H
Fire and bilge pumps: 2 x Johnson
Sewage treatment system: Hamann Type 2
WCs: JET 69
Air Conditioning: Condaria WM-RE 120002
Stabilizers: Quantum Zero Speed
Tanks & Capacities
Fuel: 84,700 l
Grey Water: 14,450 l
Black Water: 2,266 l
Fresh Water: 23,162 l
Water Maker: 2 X HEM 900 l/hr
Safety and Security
Life Jackets: SOLAS Inflatable 38 x Adult, 6 x Child
Life rafts: 4 x 25 Person SOLAS A
Immersion Suits: 26 x Adult, 4 x Child
Security System: 5 x CCTV Cameras
Electronic Location Aids: 1 x EPIRB, 2 x SART
Anchor Windlass: 2 x Muir VRC 15000
Capstans: 2 x Muir VC 13000
Anchors : x 2
Anchor Chains : x 2
Passerelle : Cramm 5.6m
Swim platform: 612 x 148cm
- Master full beam suite (cabin size 3m50 x 6m) with king sized bed (2m x 2m) is located forward on the main deck and boasts a spacious study, a separate seating area, and stunning bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower, double vanity unit, lavishly decorated in onyx and marble.
- VIP stateroom (cabin size 3.4m x 4.2m) with large double bed (2m x 1m80) located mid-ship on the main deck with gorgeous ensuite bathroom and double vanity unit.
- 2 x double guest cabins (cabin size 3.2m x 4m) both with double beds (2m x 1m80) both with ensuite bathrooms and single vanity units.
- 1 x double guest cabin (cabin size 3m x 4m) with double bed (2m x 1m55) ensuite bathroom with single vanity unit.
- 1 x twin guest cabin (cabin size 3m x 4m) with ensuite shower room and single vanity unit.
- Satcom C
- Satellite and Cellular telephones
Audio Visual Equipment
- AV system with HD screens throughout the yacht updated with new releases (2016).
- Full surround sound cinema with pop up screen in the main saloon.
- Plasma or liquid crystal flat screen TV''s throughout the yacht - makes and sizes below:
- Main Saloon - flat screen 50"
- Sky Lounge - flat screen LED 55"
- Master cabin - flat screen TV 41"
- All other cabins - flat screen TV 20"
- Sky TV (Mediterranean).
- Audio on demand system available throughout the yacht (inside & outside). Sound server and iPod docking stations in both saloons and all cabins.
- 2012 - improved sound system on boat deck.
- Playstation III
- Sony Wii
Galley & Laundry
Oven: 2 x Convotherm
Microwave: 1 x Microwave Cooking
Dishwasher: 1 x Hobart
Fridge: x 4
Freezer: x 2
Washing Machine: 2 x Miele
Tumble Dryer: 3 x Miele
Ice Maker: x 3
Water Toys & Tenders (Not guaranteed with sale, showing what the yacht offers for charter)
- BSC 66 Tender (6.5m RIB with 200 HP Yamaha Outboard)
- 3.4m inflatable SOLAS rescue boat with 15HP Tohatsu Outboard
- 1 x 2019 jet ski, Sea Doo Spark 2-seater
- 1x 2021 Jetski - Sea Doo Spark 2-seater
- 2x Seabob''s
- 1 x 3 person inflatable sofa
- 1 x 5 person sea wasp (banana) inflatable
- 2 x 1 person inflatable donuts
- 3 sets of water skis
- 1 x Mono ski
- 1 x Knee board
- 1 x Surf Wakeboard
- 1x Skimboard
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear (basic)
- 2 x 2 seater inflatable kayaks.
- 3 x inflatable paddle board
- Gym equipment, recumbent bike, cross trainer
- Full Rebuild of Generators
- Top End Overhaul on Engines
- Fresh Bottom Paint
- Special Class Surveys (Lloyds) renewal of all certification
- Painting of the hull topsides
- Full Interior refit including: New Carpets and interior refurbishment and upgrade
- Intermediate Class (Lloyds) Surveys
- Total interior refurbishment with new soft furnishings
- New deckheads with LED lighting
- Improved sound system on Sundeck
- New door handles
- New "Garden Art" Retractable umbrellas on sundeck, recovered 2020
- New Illuminated gold name and logos fitted
- Various mechanical improvement
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.